Today I re-started all of my habits. I’ve been doing a poor job of tracking them, although I have still kept up with some of them. It’s time for me to kick my Te mins into high gear because time goes on and I hate to see myself waste it.
I’m going to start off with some structure. A blogging challenge! Instead of making it up as I go, or trying to find inspiration around me, I’ll try this. Just scanning over the list, I already feel uncomfortable because it means I have to talk a lot about myself. If you already follow my blog, you probably know my writing style as more detached, introspective and analytical. It is still personal because I don’t actually feel like I’m talking about me, rather I’m analyzing me? Does that even make sense? Haha, it probably means I should start.
- I have 2 legal names because of weird laws regarding my dual citizenship.
- Although I’ve achieved a significant amount of Te accomplishment, I still feel inadequate.
- My Fe used to be a thorn in my side and now it’s a weapon I can wield.
- Ni is a background process that is always running whether I want to or not. I have a theory that it’s the reason I’m always tired.
- When I like or care about someone, I show it through teasing or emotional support.
- I am usually smiling or laughing to compensate for my internal conflict.
- I used to be very insecure about my body and looks (because people give me so much shit for it), but for the first time in my life, I could care less.
- If I had a real life power, it would be empathy.
- I’ve had terrible experiences with xNFPs in real life. Twitter is the place where I’ve enjoyed their company.
- I somehow find a lot of Ni doms. In the 2 years, I’ve gotten into MBTI, I’ve met 3 INFJs and 2 INTJs in real life.
- I don’t have an attachment to my labels: INFJ, introvert, HSP, IEI-Fe, 9w1 BUT they do give me insight on how I interact with people and how they could possibly perceive me.
- I have never thought I was funny, but I guess I am?
- The topics I blog about might seem private but this honestly, this is still just a side of me.
- If someone behaves passive-aggressively toward me or tries to guilt trip me, my current reaction is to laugh and ignore. Say it to my face and we’ll get somewhere 😉
- I write and journal A LOT. And it’s scattered throughout apps, social media platforms, and notebooks.
- My standard of what I consider ‘deep’ is VERY high and specific. Thankfully, I’m trying to out-grow of what I think is superficial. The last thing I want to be is an Ni snob.
- I can spend all day in bed thinking and reflecting and I have.
- If I don’t watch it, my Fe can be very manipulative.
- I’m turned off by the concept of the “INFJ doorslam”.
- Self-improvement and maturity are goals I strive to achieve.
There ya go. Day 1.